Wednesday 26 February 2014

Letter from Margaret to Yoo-Jin (January)

Look at this delightful package that arrived with Yoo-Jin (Germany) from Margaret (USA) with some comments from Yoo-Jin!
Mira este precioso paquete que le llegó a Yoo-Jin (Alemania) de Margaret (USA)... Aquí os dejamos los comentarios de Yoo-Jin:


"I absolutely loved the long letter she's written on colorful paper with a cute stamp in the corner."
"Me he quedado absolutamente encantada con la carta tan larga escrita en papeles de colores con un precioso dibujo en la esquina".



"Margaret was so nice to send me beautiful stamps. The snail mail stamp from the letter, a "My friend" stamp and an alphabet stamp I absolutely love!"
"Margaret ha sido muy amable enviándome todos esos bonitos sellos. El sello de "snail mail" con la carta, un sello "My friend" y un "abecedario"... absolutamente genial".



"Last but not least, she's sent me beautiful craft vintage Paris envelopes - so cute - and a lot of stickers in different shapes. I'm looking forward to using them in my journal and in letters. :D"
"Por último, pero no por ello menos importante, me ha enviado unos sobres vintage inspirados en París, tan bonitos... y un montón de pegatinas de diferentes formas y tamaños. Estoy deseando usarlas en mi diario y en mis cartas. :D"




Kisses xx
Besos y abrazos...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely surprise Yoo-Jin ! I love all the combinations of the colours. It's just Perfect ! Well done Margaret :D xxx

    ReplyDelete